Things we're always in need of
- Dancewear and shoes for our students
- Portable CD players for dance teachers' use
- Blank CDs and DVDs
- Food & beverage donations for students
- Pro bono design & printing of programmes & promotional material
- Professional stage lights
- Performance costumes; clothes hangers
- Stationery, office furniture & equipment
Specific projects we would like help with
- New sound systems for two of the studios at our Dance Centre in Athlone. The systems we presently have are faulty and continually disrupt the flow of the classes. Cost per new system is R23,387.00
- New computers for office use
- Video camera for recording classes, rehearsals and performances
- Sponsorship of end-of-year party and certificate presentation for the DFA students – this is a highlight for the students and a fun and exciting way for them to celebrate their year of hard work! Total cost = R7,360.00 for 120 people.
Please contact us if you can help with any items on this list or any other items you think we might need.
DFA is a Section 21 company and relies on donations for its continued work in the community. Your support will be much appreciated.